Walleye Fishing Charters
Are you ready to chase some walleye? The walleye is one of the most highly prized game fish in Wisconsin, and we have located many of the best spots in the extensive Green Bay fishery. Walleyes of 10 or more pounds are not uncommon in the waters of Green Bay, and it is possible to net multiple fish of this caliber in a single day.
Guide Capt. Jake Kaprelian is an experienced fisherman who will do everything he can to bring you to the area’s hottest walleye locations. We generally use the techniques of casting, jigging and trolling during a typical day of fishing.
Our boat of choice for walleye fishing is a Ranger 620, which when paired with the latest electronics will help you find some of the area’s best walleye. Jake is a coast guard licensed captain, and is fully trained in the latest CPR practices. The walleye season starts with spring tributary fishing on the Fox River and other tributaries of Green Bay. We will transition into open waters like those of Lake Michigan as the season progresses.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Fishing Poles
- Fishing Bait
- USCG Approved Safety Gear
- Life Jackets
- GPS and Navigation Units
WHAT TO BRING
- Waterproof, temperature appropriate clothing
- Wisconsin Fishing License
- Beverages & Snacks
- Hat or Visor
2018 WALLEYE SEASON
The walleye fishing season starts in the spring and goes through August and September. For more information on walleye fishing availability, call Jake Kaprelian at 414-484-7768 or fill out our contact form.
WALLEYE FISHING RATES
- Half Day Charter (4-5 hours up to three people) – $350
- Full Day Charter (8-9 hours up to three people) – $475 / $25 per additional person
CAPTAIN JAKE KAPRELIAN
Epic Guide Service owner Jake Kaprelian has a lifetime of hunting and fishing knowledge to accommodate his career as a professional guide. Jake grew up in southeastern Wisconsin, and can remember hunting and fishing since he could walk. His knowledge and experience in the outdoors have blossomed with age, and now Jake is in the business of bringing his customers some of the best outdoors experiences the Midwest has to offer. Jake enjoys the thrill of guiding people on the best hunting and fishing experiences of their lives. There are many people who love to hunt and fish, but have never truly experienced an EPIC day out on the water or in the field. It is Jake’s job to make sure every customer has an outing to remember.
WALLEYE PHOTO GALLERY
Top 5 Walleye Fishing Resources
- A Guide to Walleye Fishing – A Guide to Walleye Fishing in Northwestern Wisconsin.
- Walleye Fishing 101 – Everything you need to know about Walleye Fishing.
- Walleye Tips and Tricks – You can never have enough tips and tricks.
- Fishing Wisconsin Walleyes – Wisconsin DNR Bringing back Walleye Population.
- Fox River Fishing Report – Check Often to See the Most Current Fishing Reports.